Personalised print only options: For these products you will receive a PDF proof via email approximately 2 – 3 working days from receipt of your order. We aim to deliver this proof as quickly as possible but at busier times it may take a little longer. You will be informed via email if this is the case. This proof is for you to check and approve all spellings as we cannot offer returns or refunds on personalised products. Once you have approved the proof we will create and dispatch your print as soon as possible within 2 – 3 working days, so you can expect to receive your personalised print approximately 5 working days from sign-off of your proof. You will be kept informed of progress throughout this process.
Non-personalised print only options: We will print your product to order and dispatch as soon as possible within 2 – 3 working days, so you can expect to receive your print approximately 5 working days from date of order.
Framed print options: Framing to order takes around 7 working days either from receipt of your order (for non-personalised prints) or your sign-off (for personalised products). While this might seem like a long time in today’s instant world, we’re sure you’ll agree that it’s worth the wait!
For ease of understanding, we’ve split our delivery prices into just two simple categories:
Print Only – £2.95
Depending on the size of your print, it will either be sent in a sturdy flat cardboard envelope or rolled in a cardboard tube to keep your typographic wall art lovely and safe. You can expect to receive personalised prints in 5-7 working days from date of order and non-personalised prints in as little as 3-5 working days.
Framed Prints – £4.95
Due to the size and packing requirements, our framed prints are heavily packaged and sent by next day courier service which needs to be signed for. The complete delivery cycle will take between 7 and 10 days due to the work involved. We use a range of different courier services depending on the best price available at the time. These include UPS, DHL, ParcelForce and a range of others.
We are pleased to send our products anywhere in the world but due to the nature of International Delivery, we price this up on a case by case basis. Simply contact us to discuss your requirements further and we’ll get back to you immediately.
Returns and Refunds Policy
For non-personalised products from Lovely Words, you have 28 days to notify us if you want to cancel the order or exchange the item. The cancellation period will expire 28 days from the day on which you receive the goods you have ordered. This applies to cancellable goods (please see below for more information on what is cancellable and what is not.)
How to cancel your order, return or exchange a Lovely Words product
1. Contact us to let us know that you wish to cancel your order, return or exchange a product by emailing us at email@example.com stating that you wish to cancel your order, return or exchange a product. Please be sure to put the following information in the email: Your name, your address and your order number. In the subject line of the email, please enter the text: CANCEL. 2. If already received, please package up the item and send it back to us at 7 Aldershot Road, Church Crookham, Fleet, Hants, GU52 8QX within 14 days of letting us know that you want to cancel your order and return the product. Lovely Words recommend that you use a signed for delivery service with proof of postage. Please note that you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the product. 3. Where applicable, Lovely Words will process your refund directly to your payment card, in no more than:
- a. 14 days after the day the product is received by the Lovely Words; or
- b. If there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which you informed us about your decision to cancel your order.
Please do not discard any product or packaging, even if it is faulty or damaged as we will need this as evidence of the problem at hand. Please note that you are liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you are responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to the seller). If you have any further questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01252 506057 to speak to our customer service team.
What you can’t send back
Unfortunately, some items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Anything that’s specially made, or ordered, with your choice of name, fabric, message or any other customised aspect that makes it unique to you (and therefore not resellable)
- Creative pieces that are specially commissioned when you place an order, like art, sculpture and ceramics
To avoid disappointment, please check whether an item is cancellable or non-cancellable before ordering.
What happens when we receive your order?
As soon as we receive your order we will send you a confirmation to the email address supplied to let you know that we’re already working on it, we action all orders as soon as possible to ensure the turnaround is as quick as possible. As we design and print to order, it takes us a little time (usually 2 -3 working days, but sometimes faster) to get the design perfect for you and a PDF proof sent for your approval. Once we’re happy, we’ll send your design on to our fabulous printing department who will finish the process. We will keep you informed every step of the way and you can usually expect delivery within 5-10 days from date of order. If you have a special rush job or important delivery date that we must meet, then please contact us directly and we will do everything we can to deliver for you on time.
Customer Service Contact Details
To contact customer service, please telephone +44 (0) 1252 506057, email us at email@example.com or send a letter to Lovely Words, 7 Aldershot Road, Church Crookham, Fleet, Hants, GU52 8QX. If you still have further questions after reading this then please visit our FAQs page for more information.